A true one-of-a-kind, sturdy leather sketchbook. Let this unique handbound art journal inspire your creative side!
It's covered in a marvelous thick tan leather with a soft, buffed finish. I've cut the leather to feature both the original brand and the raw edge. Adding to the character, the wrap cover closes with a snap disguised by an elk antler button! This piece is 8 x 11 inches in a great landscape format.
The pages are thick art paper with a bit of a tooth that will take a variety of mediums from pencil and ink to marker -- even light watercolor. You can even use this as a scrapbook with some photo adhesive! Endsheets are handmade paper with inclusions.
- 96 blank pages 11” wide by 8" high, landscape orientation
- Pages are warm white Stonehenge, 250 gsm
- Long stitch style opens fully for ease of use
- Wrap cover protects your pages
- Decorative spine stitching in pine green waxed linen
- Use for an art journal, mixed media journal, sketchbook or even a photo album