Live in the Louisville area and want to see the goods in person? I'll be at two holiday markets this year with a selection of bourbon and wine tasting notebooks, leather journals and sketchbooks, mini photo albums, jotters and mini book ornaments. All make wonderful, unique gifts for your loved ones (or be honest, yourself)!
Up first, the Louisville Artisans Guild Holiday Showcase the weekend of November 3 & 4. This is a show of local juried artists and craftspeople in paiting, photography, jewelry, ceramics, wood, fiber and more.
- Saturday, November 3, 10 to 5
- Sunday, November 4, 11 to 4
- Location: Triple Crown Pavilion, 1716 Plantside Drive, Louisville, 40299
Next I'm excited to be a part of The Flea Off Market Holiday Bazaar. I've been a Flea shopper for a few years, but this is my first time as a vendor.
- Saturday & Sunday, December 15 & 16, 11 to 6
- Kentucky Int'l Convention Center, downtown Louisville
I hope to see you at one or both of the shows! Please stop by and say Hi!