A book necklace is perfect for the book lover, librarian or teacher! This mini necklace measures just over an inch high and contains 32 blank pages. Use them to keep your heart words close, declare your aspirations or write a note to someone special. The book is covered in premium leather from my favorite American handbag maker and closes with a suede lace. The charm can be worn on the included waxed necklace cord or your favorite chain or choker. Every mini book charm is a one-of-a-kind! See all the book necklaces here: https://www.scrollandink.com/shop/28353757/book-necklaces
Suede Lace: Buff
Size: 1 1/8 inch high by 1 inch wide
Pages: 32 pages, blank writing paper
Necklace length: 18 inches + 2 inch extender
Necklace color: choose from Black, Light Gray, Olive, Tan, Dark Brown or Cream
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order or if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. When your information is transferred outside the EU, I rely on Google Cloud and Apple iCloud.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kristin Stewart, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Scroll & Ink Bookbinding
1316 S. Brook St.
Louisville, KY 40208
I love making the perfect book for you! Please look for the "Design Your Own" listings under Custom Albums. You will be able choose your own cover design, album size, personalization, etc. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
Full custom design work where I assist in design and finding optional cover materials is available for an additional fee. Please note that I often spend more time designing and corresponding than actually making the album.
Custom orders are produced on a first-ordered, first-made basis. If you need a rush order, please ask me first as rush orders are not always possible. The fee for a rush order is 15% of the product total. This is in addition to any express mail fee.
Every book is wrapped in kraft paper with either a sheer organza bow (large albums) or baker's twine (small albums). Please let me know if the item is a gift being sent directly to the recipient. I am happy to include your personal message.
Your album is very sturdy, but some simple care is required to maintain it in original condition.
~ Please avoid contact with liquids, including water, and excessive sunlight.
~ You may clean dust off book cloth by gently using blue painters' tape. Do not use tape to clean paper or leather!
~ Satin ribbon is ironed prior to shipping, but may need a touch-up upon arrival. Use the synthetic setting and iron slowly.
~ Smudges can be removed from pages with a gummy art eraser.
How to adhere photographs ~
There are many safe possibilities including photo tabs, photo tape and photo corners. Look for terms like "acid-free," "archival" or "photo safe." I try to keep a selection of these products in my shop.
In stock items are generally shipped the next business day. However, there are always exceptions - I guarantee your purchase will be shipped within two business days.
Made to order or custom work generally takes two to three weeks to complete. You will receive a tentative ship date within a couple days of placing your order.
RUSH ORDERS are sometimes available. If you have a tight deadline, please ask. A 15% fee will be added to all rush orders.
You will receive a name card proof within two business days when you order a personalized album. Your album cannot be started until the proof has been approved. An extended delay in approving the proof may result in delayed production.
Please note: 3 proofs are included with your purchase (meaning you may make changes two times after your initial proof). Each proof beyond 3 will incur an additional $5 charge. No proofs will done without a completed order.
Free Shipping was never really "free." The estimated cost of shipping was included in the price of my items. Etsy encourages sellers to offer free shipping by offering priority placement in search. I never felt good about this as I prefer to be totally transparent about pricing. I removed the shipping cost from my prices and now you will know exactly how much the item costs and how much it costs to deliver it to you.