This unique small journal is both vegan-and eco-friendly with its cork leather cover! That’s, right, it’s made from cork, a renewable, animal-free product. Cork is extremely durable and it’s both scratch- and water-resistant. This journal is covered in rich plum cork backed with a soft black fabric. Stitching is in olive waxed linen thread to match the olive green pen loop. Rivets are antique nickel. This journal closes easily with a magnetic snap and pages are blank.
- 192 blank pages 4.25" wide by 5.5" high
- Filled with Superfine Eggshell finish 28lb writing paper
- Soft wrap cover, longstitch style opens fully for ease of use
- Stitching in olive waxed linen
- Use for writing or doodles
***Note - The cork pattern on each book is slightly different. Also, colors appear different on every monitor.