This unique small journal is both vegan-and eco-friendly with its cork leather cover! That’s, right, it’s made from cork, a renewable, animal-free product. Cork is extremely durable and it’s both scratch- and water-resistant. This journal is covered in chestnut-colored cork and accented with a dark brown pen loop. Stitching is in brown waxed linen to match the trim. This journal closes easily with a magnetic snap. Hardware color is antique brass and pages are unlined.
- 192 blank pages 4.25" wide by 5.5" high
- Filled with Superfine Eggshell finish 28lb writing paper
- Soft wrap cover, longstitch style opens fully for ease of use
- Stitching in waxed linen Magnetic snap closure
- Use for writing or doodles
***Note - The cork pattern on each book is slightly different. Also, colors appear different on every monitor.